All the Digital Mapping Features Needed by Outdoor Enthusiasts
Quo comes with all the standard Digital Mapping features you need, even if you are completely new to Digital Mapping
Add your photos directly to your Digital Maps in Quo
Quo provides you with dozens of fantastic features for any outdoors adventure.
- No more piles of old and out of date maps or ruined and smashed paper maps. No more wasted money.
- Simply print out your maps as many times you want and only the areas you need, fold them and put them in your pocket (or laminate them) and use them over and over with no harm whatsoever.
- Draw your own routes with full-colour detailed overviews.
- Personalise your maps with your own notes, warnings and even with your photos and videos to make it a personal trip diary or a thorough walking guide for others.
- Visualise the terrain in 3D overviews and with the help of Google Earth 3D Views. Great for checking landscape profiles, ascents and descents, valleys, river crossings, cliffs...
- Use route profile visualisation to avoid any dangers on your trip and even evaluate your trip difficulty. Not happy with what you see? Then just adjust your trip to your fellow hiker's and your own fitness levels.
- Estimate your trip time so you won't get stuck somewhere in the wild in the middle of the night, or just to make sure you will be back home in time for dinner.
- Easily zoom in or out on your maps to check specific parts and map details. Wondering whether an area is crossable or not? Simply zoom.
- Easily compare areas in different scales and from different maps at a glance using the picture-in-picture tool. For example see paths and roads in one picture and the entire terrain in the other.
Simply put, Quo gets you 100% prepared and ready for any walking, cycling or family adventures!