Add Your Own Multi-Media Information to Your Maps and Share It
It's not just about Digital Maps. Add your pictures, videos, comments and more to always remember your perfect moments and share them with your friends, societies or outdoor activity interest groups
Turn your angling and other adventures into everlasting memory - with Quo!
Add your photos, videos, comments, performance information and more to your maps to archive and share your memories with your friends and colleagues.
Your friends are sure to appreciate your route suggestions, vantage point and restaurant recommendations on the way, your route comments, and even your trip photos.
Yes, it's all about sharing. That's why clubs and societies absolutely love Quo, as it is the perfect tool to plan joint trips and share all your viral information in one spot.
It's simply the perfect tool to retain and re-use data on routes, sites, directions, camps, uncharted paths, mountain ranges, shorelines and more.
But it's not only about sharing. Use Quo to build your own archive of the trips you took:
- Archive the best routes you took and top destinations to make your future trip decisions easier
- Keep a track of where you caught what fish, or where you saw which birds, and more
- Keep detailed and comprehensive diaries of your angling and birdwatching adventures, neatly storing all the information on top of your Digital Maps
- Track your biking or hiking performance on the various routes you took in the past
- Mark your favorite locations on the way
- Add your route comments, such as marking dangerous areas or interesting detours
- Do all of this with videos, photos, text comments and even PDF files and your own uploaded maps